**Walk-Up Rate/Value of WEEKEND BADGE is $325.**
Gain access to all SCREENINGS and all PANELS at all locations June 9-12 (Thursday – Sunday). This badge level includes panels AND screenings at all official ATX Festival locations. Weekend badges will have access to (unassigned) seating. **Information on the Fast Pass System coming soon. Weekend Badges do not guarantee entry to a single screening or panel. More information on our FAQ page.
Please note, single tickets MAY become available at certain venues (State and Paramount Theatres). These are released 1-2 months prior to the festival. Information to be released as it becomes available.
Single Tickets DO guarantee a seat to the event (and only the event) for which they are purchased. ALL Single Ticket events will have a maximum of TWO (2) TICKETS PER TRANSACTION, and must be picked up at Will Call with ID on the day of event. For more information about single tickets vs. badges, please refer to our FAQ.
ATX TELEVISION FESTIVAL WILL NOT BE RELEASING DAY PASSES FOR 2016.
PLEASE NOTE that we advise attendees not to purchase badges for a single event or individual. We are a festival with an expansive range of content, and despite doing our best to prevent changes in programming, they do occur. By choosing to purchase a (non-refundable) badge for a single event or individual, you acknowledge and accept that programming is subject to change and do so at your own risk. Instead, please purchase a badge with a few series/individuals in mind, and to discover some great television!
Student/Military Discount Code:
We are happy to offer a 15% discount on Weekend Badges to college/university students and/or members of the military with valid IDs. If you are interested & eligible, please email TV@atxfestival.com with a scanned copy of your ID and we will provide you with a personalized code to use upon check out.
ATX Television Festival badges are NON-REFUNDABLE, and ONLY TRANSFERABLE until May 1, 2016 with a $25 service charge. ** This means there will be NO NAME CHANGES past MAY 1, 2016. NOTE THAT NO two (2) badges will be printed with the SAME name. Please review our terms and conditions here. In addition, you MUST bring your photo ID when picking up your badge. Note: during festival you may be asked to produce identification that matches your badge as proof of person.
- Opening Night will be June 9. Closing Night will be June 11.
- Children 12-17 years of age will be allowed with a badge, as long as they are accompanied by a guardian. Children 11 and younger are encouraged to attend our Saturday Morning Cartoon Breakfast presented by Hasbro for free, but may not be permitted to attend screenings/panels.
Please review our terms and conditions here or below:
ATX Badge Registration Terms and Conditions
The following Registration Terms and Conditions apply to all ATX Television Festival Credentials, including badges.
All sales are final. All events are rain or shine, unless otherwise noted. All panelists, programming, times, and locations are subject to change without notice. No refunds are issued due to a performer or attraction being removed from a festival lineup.
No single event, panel, or screening is guaranteed. The capacity of each individual festival event, screening, and panel is limited by the venue size, and no refunds are issued due to unavailability due to capacity of a specific attraction.
As a representative of ATX Festival, Prekindle helps investigate and settle all refund claims promptly. The decision as to whether you are entitled to a refund is determined by ATX Festival, and must be considered final. If refunds are offered, you must adhere to ATX Festival’s instructions and deadlines.
ATX Festival FAQ – http://www.atxfestival.com/attend/faq/
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Refund Policy. ATX may, in its sole discretion and at any time, cancel or refuse any individual or company the following: credentials, applications, purchases, tickets. ATX will not be responsible for any penalty, fee, loss, or expense that might result from such action.
- No refunds. Payments are not refundable for any reason, including, but not limited to, failure to use ATX credentials due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, acts of terrorism, loss of employment and duplicate purchase. ATX will not issue refunds for badges that have been revoked.
- Unused registrations/applications/badges have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events. ATX will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount coupon during the registration process. Discounted prices are based on the date payment is received in the ATX office.
- Lost or stolen badges and/or wristbands will not be replaced. A new badge will need to be purchased for continued access to conference events, including showcases, parties and conference content.
- ATX will not issue refunds for credentials that have been revoked. ATX reserves the right to revoke a credential for any reason (for example, if anyone other than the authorized individual tries to use a badge and/or wristband).
- A $25 processing fee will be assessed to change the name on a credential/badge for ATX credential/badge.
- ATX badges are issued to authorized individuals and can be picked up and used only by the authorized individual named. ATX badges are non-transferable after they have been picked up. All ATX badges are property of ATX.
- ATX badges give priority entry, but cannot guarantee admission to every ATX event, panel, or screening. Admission is subject to venue capacity and age restrictions in compliance with state and local laws. Age restrictions are specific to each venue.
- ATX badges and other types of ATX passes may not be used as a prize in any form of contest, game, or sweepstakes without written pre-approval from ATX.
- Lost and Found will be located at Registration. You can drop off found items at the Registration Help Desks. You can email a description of an item and the location it was lost/found to email@example.com.
- Photographs and/or video taken at the Events by ATX, or others on behalf of ATX, may include your image, voice and/or likeness. By attending or participating in the Events, you hereby give ATX permission to use your photograph, image, likeness, voice and statements for any purpose without compensation or credit to you, in any and all media.
- ATX registrants are expected to behave responsibly and to treat each other – and treat the community – with respect, kindness, and compassion. ATX reserves the right, without refund, to revoke the credentials of registrants whose conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly, or offensive by ATX or the local authorities.
- You represent and warrant to ATX that you have full authority to complete this registration your behalf and/or any other party you are registering (the “Registered Parties”), including full authority to make use of the credit card or debit card to which registration fees will be charged.
- You understand that participating in the Events is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, damage to property, and other damages are losses that you may sustain. You assume all risk of damages, property loss, and personal injury which may occur by participating in the Events.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ATX BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE REGISTRATION AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, EVEN IF ATX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold ATX and its officers, employees, volunteers, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and all other liabilities, including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with your use of the registration(s) or violation of the Terms.
- The Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. You and ATX hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States federal and state courts located in Austin, Texas and agrees that any such court will be the proper forum for the determination of any dispute arising hereunder.
- ATX reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.