Volunteer Applications for ATX Television Festival Season 5 will open in 2016; please check back then!
If you are interested in becoming one of our amazing volunteers for ATX Television Festival: Season 4 please see below for information on requirements, applications, and general requests..
The requirements to be an ATX Television Festival Volunteer are:
- Must work a minimum of 3 shifts during the festival weekend. (Shifts are divided into morning, afternoon, and some evening shifts. Times TBD).
- Willingness to be a part of a team, and work assigned shifts/tasks.
- Love of TV.
- Being a part of our community and work with large groups of people.
- You will receive an ATX Volunteer t-shirt that must be worn only when working your shift.
- You will receive an ATX Volunteer badge (when not working, your badge will gain you the same access as a “Weekend” level badge, after purchased badgeholders are let in).
- You will receive an official ATX Television Festival bag (while supplies last).
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- You’ll have the experience of meeting, networking, and spending time with people who love TV as much as you do!!!
For additional questions, please email email@example.com
NOTE: if you are a RETURNING volunteer, do NOT fill out the application below. Instead, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Returning Volunteer” in the subject line. Thank you again for the overwhelming interest in volunteering for the festival. We are looking forward to a wonderful year with you and our team of TV-loving volunteers!!