Submissions for 2013 Volunteers are Officially Closed.
Thank you so much for all of your applications! If you aren’t volunteering with us this year, we hope you apply for 2014 (information will be up in the Fall of 2013).
If you are one of our amazing volunteers for ATX Television Festival: Season 2 please see below for additional information.
The requirements to an an ATX Television Festival Volunteer are:
- Must work a minimum of 3 shifts during the festival weekend. (Shifts are divided into morning, afternoon, and some evening shifts. Times TBD).
- Will receive ATX Volunteer t-shirt to be worn only when working your shift.
- Will receive ATV Volunteer badge (when not working, your badge will gain you the same access as a “Weekend” level badge).
- Will receive an official ATX Television Festival bag (while supplies last).
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Will have the experience of meeting, networking, and spending time with people who love TV as much as you do!!!
Thank you again for the overwhelming interest in volunteering for the festival. We are looking forward to a wonderful year with you and our team of TV-loving volunteers!!